25 Apr 2018
Put some added sparkle into your Bank Holiday Monday with Carluccio’s. From London to Liverpool, Birmingham to Brighton, there’s a Carluccio’s restaurant near you offering you bottomless bubbles when ordering off its brand new breakfast menu.
For just £26 per person on 7th May, between 10am-1pm brunch lovers can choose any breakfast dish and combine it with free-flowing prosecco for up to 90 minutes.
Make the most of your Monday off with a delicious range of cooked breakfasts all inspired by Antonio’s philosophy of MOF MOF – minimum of fuss, maximum of flavour – and featuring only the best quality ingredients, many imported from Italy, freshly prepared in-house.
The Magnifica Tradizionale ticks every cooked breakfast box: eggs with grilled smoky pancetta, sausage, sautéed mushrooms, tomato and toasted ciabatta. Veggies are looked after with a plate laden with eggs, courgette fritters, sautéed mushrooms, tomatoes and toasted ciabatta, whilst vegans can opt for baked borlotti beans, summer squash, tomatoes, spinach and toasted ciabatta.
Eggs come everyone’s favourite way, be it Royale, Benedict, or the devilishly decadent Diavolo – fried eggs with tomato, spicy ‘nduja, and Parmigiano Reggiano on toasted ciabatta. Fabulous French toast comes with an Italian twist by using panettone, ricotta-yoghurt, berries, honey and cinnamon.
Add some fizz to your Bank Holiday plans at your local Carluccio’s, find your nearest here: www.carluccios.com/restaurants. Salute!
Terms and conditions:
- Available from 10am until 1pm on 7th May. Opening times vary, please check your local restaurant at www.carluccios.com
- Maximum stay 90 minutes, latest seating for brunch service is 1pm
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Management reserve the right to refuse bookings
- Available at participating Carluccio’s nationwide
- Offer is not available at Carluccio’s in Scotland and Ireland