20 Sep 2016
Are you obsessed by all things funghi? Luckily for you, autumn is now here so it’s time to rediscover the noble mushroom with Carluccio’s ‘Festival of Funghi’. This year, Carluccio’s celebrates the mushroom season throughout September and October with pop-up mushroom markets featuring stalls dedicated to fabulous funghi, street food and appearances from the mushroom man himself, Antonio Carluccio.
Carluccio’s mushroom market stall will be springing up at Carluccio’s Hampstead (Saturday 17th September with Antonio Carluccio in attendance between 11am – 1pm) with a wide selection of wild, dried, and cultivated mushrooms. The deli will be packed with an assortment of mushroom delights to tuck into or take home, including a decadent Porcini lasagne; freshly prepared truffle butter, mushroom arancini, freshly baked mushroom focaccia and individual mushroom strudel, made to Antonio’s very own recipe.
Dive straight into funghi-themed specials at Carluccio’s Hampstead, dishes include mushroom bruschetta with chilli; rich mushroom risotto with truffle oil; and truffled macaroni cheese. Sip on a perfectly paired glass of Pinot Bianco or a rich Sangiovese for the ultimate mushroom experience.
Head to Carluccio’s Hampstead to find a wide variety of delicious mushroom treats, including dried porcini, pasta, oils and rice.
• Special dried porcini (20g, £4.95) – Specially selected, dried porcini mushroom slices
• Porcini sauce (180g, £4.95) – Porcini mushroom and tomato sauce, ready to use on pappardelle pasta or polenta
• Pappardelle egg pasta (250g, £3.95) – Made with a bronze dye which gives a desirable rough finish for sauces to cling to
• Mushroom stock cubes (60g, £1.95) – A key ingredient for a flavoursome mushroom risotto
• Truffle butter (80g, £4.95) – Butter with black truffle. Delicious with pasta, rice, polenta or potatoes. Spread on small pieces of crostini toast for a special antipasto
• White truffle oil (55ml, £7.95) – Olive oil infused with white truffle, delicious on risotto (with mushrooms), pasta or grilled vegetables
• Porcini oil (100ml, £4.95) – Antonio’s favourite. A delicate olive oil, flavoured with porcini mushrooms, the perfect finish for risottos and meats
• Carnaroli rice (1kg, £5.95) – This medium-grain risotto rice is grown in the Po Valley. High in starch, it can absorb liquids for a long time while remaining “al dente” and makes a rich, creamy risotto. Enjoy with dried porcini.
Visit your local Carluccio’s or shop for selected lines at carluccios.com
32 Rosslyn Hill, London, NW3 1NH | T: 020 7794 2184
For further details on Carluccio’s Mushroom Markets and products, please contact Natalie or Elissa at
Roche Communications: 020 7436 1111 or firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Notes to editors:
• Mushroom products are also available online at www.carluccios.com