06 Feb 2019
With the school holidays just around the corner, Italian restaurant Carluccio’s is spreading some half term cheer with kids’ meals at just £1, from the 18th – 22nd.
Under 10s can enjoy a delicious main dish, dessert and a soft drink, all for just £1 with every adult main ordered. The kids’ menu features a choice of classic Italian family favourites including lasagne, meatballs, spaghetti with pesto, ham and pea risotto or chicken breast with tomato and cheese.
To finish, bambinos can pick from yoghurt with fresh fruit, a refreshing apple and blackcurrant ice lolly or a more indulgent chocolate cake.
Parents are looked after just as well with a menu packed full of authentic Italian dishes adhering to the late Antonio Carluccio’s food philosophy of ‘MOF MOF’ – minimum of fuss, maximum of flavour. As well as antipasti boards, pasta dishes, small plates and grills, there’s a strong selection of vegan and vegetarian dishes. And, whilst the kids are knee deep in Carluccio’s activity packs, there might even be time for a glass of prosecco!
Terms and conditions:
- One £1 kid’s menu is offered with each purchase of an adult main
- Kids must be aged 10 years or under
- Offer valid Mon – Fri between 12 noon until 5pm
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, including Carluccio’s Set Menus
- Offer runs from 18th – 22nd February
- Carluccio’s London restaurants: Market Place, Fenwick Bond Street, Fenwick Brent Cross, St Christopher’s Place, Spitalfields, Covent Garden, St Pancras, Waterloo Station, Marriott Regents Park, NEO Bankside, Smithfield, The Brunswick, Canary Wharf, Putney, Wimbledon Village, South Ken, Ealing, Pinner, Heathrow T4 and T5, Maida Vale, Barnet
For more information, please contact: Kellie Erm or Jess Carter at Roche Communications on 020 7436 1111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org